top of page

Men's Health


Why Are My Erections Getting Weaker?

Like your car, the performance of your penis declines over time. You’re driving a penis that came off the assembly line sometime during the last century! The engine parts of your vehicle are old and getting older every year. Unlike your car, your stuck with it. You can’t buy or lease a new one. The degenerative changes occurring in the arteries of your penis especially can lead to ED.

Hardening of the Arteries (arteriosclerosis) is when cholesterol plaque is deposited in the arterial walls, making them stiff and harder to open completely. This means less blood can flow into the spongy erectile tissue and it gradually becomes more and more difficult to achieve and maintain an erection firm enough to sustain sexual intercourse.

85% of ED cases are primarily due to arteriosclerosis – Vasculogenic ED. The other 15% Include: Hormonal ED, Psychological ED, Medication Induced ED

erectile dysfunction treatment clinic

What Causes An Erection?

To understand what causes ED,we have to first understand what cause man to erect.

The increased blood flow into your penis creates an erection. Sexual thoughts or direct contact with your penis are both known to increase blood flow.

The muscles in the penis relax when a man is sexually aroused. This increases blood flow into the penile arteries, which fills two chambers inside the penis. The penis stiffens as the chambers fill with blood.

When the muscles contract and the accumulated blood will flow out of the penile veins, the erection will end.

erectile dysfunction treatment clinic

How Bad Is Your Erection Issue?

A scale known as ERECTION HARDNESS SCALE can be use to evaluate the severity of your conditions. There are also other method of evaluation such as SHIM Score (The Sexual Health Inventory for Men) to evaluate the severity of your condition. You may want discuss with you doctor regarding this issue and they might be able to help you to overcome this condition.

erectile dysfunction treatment clinic

What Causes Erectile Dysfunction?

One of the main reason for Erectile Dysfunction is blood flow issue which is why improving the blood supply is always important. However there are also other causes of Erectile Dysfunction such as :

erectile dysfunction treatment clinic
Reduction in blood flow causing ED

LOW TESTOSTERONE HORMONES or ANDROPAUSE can also caused ED. Other reasons of Erectile Dysfunction could be due to :

erectile dysfunction treatment clinic

How To Treat Erectile Dysfunction?

Oral Drugs (PDE5 inhibitors):


Drugs or Medicine are known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors that enhance penile blood flow. There are four phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitors are available for treating erectile dysfunction that are approved by the U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These medications are triggered by sexual stimulation, so you also need to be aroused for it to work. They are:

erectile dysfunction treatment clinic

Viagra (Sildenafil)

erectile dysfunction treatment clinic
erectile dysfunction treatment clinic

Cialis (Tadalafil)

erectile dysfunction treatment clinic

Levitra (Vardenafil)

erectile dysfunction treatment clinic

Other Treatment Options to Cure
Erectile Dysfunction


Especially if you are don't want to be too reliant on the medications. There are other treatment options at Erectile Dysfunction treatment clinic that can be used to treat Erectile Dysfunction such as :

erectile dysfunction treatment clinic
erectile dysfunction treatment clinic
erectile dysfunction treatment clinic


We are erectile dysfunction specialists. Our certified physician can determine and explain why this is happening.

At HE MEDICAL CLINIC - Men’s Clinic in Publika or Erectile Dysfunction treatment clinic, we offer the most complete array of treatments.

Having trouble maintaining erection? Feeling lack of sexual desire? Cure erectile dysfunction with proven solution; get the best erectile dysfunction treatment in Kuala Lumpur.

Just get our treatment for sexual activity and see a boost in your performance today. Check out more about its advantages at our website. Get better in bed and enhance your sexual performance like never before. Learn more about what you can do for increasing your sexual desire and treat erectile dysfunction. Know more about this here!

Book an appointment with our PHYSICIAN to discuss best treatment options for you

bottom of page